Introduction to a CDM student.

My name is Marixa and I am a second year CDM student in ITB. This blog post will tell you a bit about myself and what I hope to achieve in this course.

What were my biggest achievements last year?

Last year I learned a lot in my course. My favorite module was Web Development, which I would definitely consider as one of my biggest achievements last year! When I started this course I had no idea how to create a website, by the end of the year I had created multiple websites and even learned how to design my finished product!

Where did I go over the break?

Over the break, I went to many places including Kerry and France, although my most memorable holiday this summer was my visit to Amsterdam. I went over the end of June for the festival "Awakenings". A group of DJ's such as Patrick Topping, Carl Cox, and Bicep were playing at the festival.


This is a picture of the festival taken 5 years ago by Geoffrey de Kleijn. 

What are my hobbies now? What hobbies would I like to pick up?

Since the age of nine, I have been practicing piano, although last year when I started college I gave it up as I felt I had to dedicate a lot of my time to my course. I finished on grade six and the final grade is nine. I hope one day to continue and finish all my grades. I also have a passion for photography which was useful in my college course last year my course consisted of a lot of photography based assignments. I would love to play a sport as part of my hobbies, maybe tennis as I've always taken an interest in it, also I enjoy when I play it with my friends.

Goals for this course? What I hope to achieve?

By the end of my CDM course, I hope to have a better understanding and appreciation for films and photography. I hope to achieve a profession related to my modules as I really enjoy working will all aspects of media.



Comments

  1. Hey Marixa I found your blog very interesting and think it's an amazing thing to travel so much over the Summer. The fact you can play piano is a great skill that I think will serve you well in the long term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Marixa!,
    I really enjoyed reading through your introduction blog post today. I found your blog very intriguing. I think that it's great that you got to travel over the Summer. I, myself went to Portugal over the summer and it was amazing! It's great that you can play the piano and that is a great skill to have. Wish i had a musical skill like that. Anyways,
    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marixa!
    Looks like you enjoyed your summer break. I'd say that festival in Amsterdam was really good, I've never gone to a festival abroad before. I never knew you played piano that's so cool you should definitely get back into playing it when you have more time. I loved reading your blog it was nicely written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Original Game Brainstorm.

Tech Task - How to Secure your Smartphone!