Thoughts on technology tools.

Are you already familiar with some of these technology tools?

I'm quite familiar with bookmarking sites and image editing due to last year, but only as of recent have I become familiar with blogging. However, I'm not familiar with Graphics Creation, Padlet or Unity 3D.

How is this online environment like/unlike what you have experienced in other classes?

I would say that it's unlike any of my other modules because not only is my work on display for the rest of the year to see, but I can also view others work and progress. I think that this can be very helpful in terms of relative inspiration for my blog.

Are there any technical skills that you really want to work on this semester?

Graphics Creation really interests me, I would love to learn how to create my own graphics for photos for my blog.



This is Unity 3D's logo, something I will learn more about in my Multimedia module.


Comments

  1. Hello Marixa,
    I'm very interested in what you like and dislike with this class and after this reading I'm happy to find out what I've always wanted to know.
    Hope you enjoy your year!
    Love,
    James

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a CDM student.

Original Game Brainstorm.

Tech Task - How to Secure your Smartphone!