Thoughts on assignments

What things are new to me?

As the year has already started I am already assigned new modules for the semester. This blog was created for my Multimedia module. Blogging is very new to me, I have never done it previously nor have I ever really taken an interest to it. But as I work through my blogging assignments I actually start to enjoy it more and more. Another thing which is quite new to me is the extra credit system. We didn't have this at all last year nor do we have it this year in any of our other modules, never the less I think it's a very good idea.


This is the blogger.com logo. I never knew this site existed until this year.


What things am I most excited about?

I'm most excited about getting to know my class through their blogs. I think reviewing and commenting on each other's blogs is a great way to interact with one another and become familiar with the class.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a CDM student.

Original Game Brainstorm.

Tech Task - How to Secure your Smartphone!